Monday 22 December 2014

THE EXCLUSIVE MMR PRE - EVENT!


 M M R   P R E  F A S H I O N   E V E N T
 

 

This past weekend had lost its chill button. After attending the overnight service that was rhythm unlugged, I had to get up in time to look presentable at a stage play my good friend Kolade was participating in at Muson centre.  Right after that, it was off to my favorite place on earth called  MILIKI to take pictures of their private live band/jazz event which was so amazing. Then I had to leave in a rush to go to the

 M U S  I  C    M E E T S    R U N W A Y   P R E   E V E N T

  at a swanky new hotel on Adetokumbo Ademola called M A I S O N    F A H R E N H E I T!

They honestly could not have chosen a better location because that hotel was beautiful and their rooftop space may just turn out to be the new hot spot in Lagos and who better to pull just the right sort of crowd?
MUSIC MEETS RUNWAY OFCOURSE!

Anyway I got there at a very late appropriate time and all the fabulously dressed music and fashion people started trooping in soon after. I got to see the girls that modeled the clothes by the finalists and I must say that they looked smashing! I loved !

The champagne sponsor GH MUMM was on hand to keep everyone’s glasses filled and I do mean that literally; their waiters were everywhere you turn and before you could ask, they were right by your side topping you off! And it’s such a good bubbly, yummy. I wish I could have had more than a sip but I only do one drink per evening if I am driving and the good people at Miliki literally force fed me the finest white wine you can think of. Therefore I could not indulge!

Great GH MUMM and  MMR collaboration!

I have to say that the exclusive event turned out to be one of the hottest ticket in town because the rooftop which was quite spacious when I arrived had shrunk to the size of a sardine can by the time my Lagos people were done arriving and there was still a huge crowd outside waiting to get in. Trust my Lagos people, wherever it is exclusive is where they want to be

Unfortunately I couldn’t stay because I literally couldn’t keep my eyes open and there were far too many people there but I got an exclusive peek at the girls in their clothes before I faded!
 
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment