Friday 30 May 2014

AFRICA FASHION WEEK NIGERIA - BIG BEN

BIG BEN

My slight obsession for menswear at this event could not be downplayed and these male designers kept delivering. I don't think I stood a chance, I just had to get caught up in the whirlwind that is men's fashion. Another designer I quite enjoyed was B IG   B E N. I did not know much about him up until that moment but I was not at all disappointed. This would have been my best collection if not for KING HAKBAL and his unfair packaging which whipped me up into an involuntary frenzy...lol but I loved it.

This was a collection of well tailored suits featuring a few of my favorite things ; boutonnieres, pocket squares and colored socks!! At a point I forgot I was meant to be covering this thing and I started to just watch.......and you can rely on the models who are clearly always in a hurry to "go-somewhere-but-stay-on-the-runway" not to wait for you. You snooze you lose! I snoozed slightly but I think it was worth it. please enjoy....
















No comments:

Post a Comment