Friday 19 December 2014

MUSIC MEETS RUNWAY NEWS - SAUTI SOL IS COMING TO TOWN!!


 
 
As if I wasn't excited before about music meets runway, the organizers just had to finish me off by announcing that my favorite Kenyan group - S A U T I   S O L will be in the line up! *faints*

I have been such a huge fan of these guys for a while (and it's not just because of the N I K I S H I K E  video) and I was just thinking the other day what a treat it will be if they would just show up at one of these end of year music shows and voila! my fairy god mother AKA music meets runway people heard me.

The group has had such huge commercial success in Kenya and have slowly seeped into the Nigerian airwaves. Their remix of the song  S U R A   Y A K O with   I Y A N Y A also helped a bit but personally I was fine with just them but that's not the point! I'm excited to see them and so should you!

The show is just four days away and you can get your tickets at www.afritickets.com www.naijaticketshop.com www.dealdey.com , at the Eko Hotel reception Silverbird and Ozone cinemas!

No comments:

Post a Comment