Monday 8 September 2014

GOOD TO BE BACK - FUSE OPENING/ ELITE MODEL SEARCH 2014

Its so good to be back blogging, I am so sorry for the silence. A lot has been happening and I just haven’t had a spare moment to update.

To say I had a busy weekend would be putting it very very lightly; after doing some editing on Friday afternoon, I raced over to VI for the opening of a new club called FUSE on Saka Tinubu. The opening feautured the Elite model look finalist strutting their stuff as well as performances from Timaya(supported by Ush bebe and babes with Ukwu- duh) , Praiz, Lami Philips and a few others. Speaking of Timaya; that man has the energy of ten men, once he grabbed the mic (more like pried it off the hands of praiz who kinda took too long doing his bit) he was bouncing around the room. climbing chairs and working the crowd, timaya made me work for those shots and I was already exhausted. 

 It was a fun night but as usual I had to take pictures so I could not really sit back and partake in all the festivities. I think I had only a glass of cranberry juice(no drinking on the clock) while my plus one happily indulged in the open bar.

It was a cozy affair with all the usual red carpet faces present. I also got to see the models before they served face and I was particularly taken by a model called M A R I O S. I took a picture of him where he hanging out with other models and serving “serious face” and he liked it. His runway walk is mad, he literally glides across the floor plus his personality was infectious and from that moment, I wished him to win the Elite model look competition but alas! It was not to be.

Anyway, please enjoy some photos from the evening 




Ladies in Mai Atafo


The boys modeled Tayo Gabriel




The boy Marios and a few of the female models


Lami Philips


Everybody loves Praiz



Timaya and Chi


When I say this guy made me work for it, I am not exaggerating 


Ush bebe came on stage and tried to outdance Timaya- i think he won


Obviously you know Timaya had to find the lady with the biggest one in the audience


















No comments:

Post a Comment