Monday 10 February 2014

          DNA
                                   

                                          

I discovered over a period of time that I am very much into a specific number of things; I like photography, lights, film, food, design and décor, fashion (obviously) and there is the business side of life. I like to know what those big "ogas at the top" (for those who don't know, it means people in power) are doing right.

However, I will admit that I go weaker at the knees for a yummy pair of shoes or an excellent use of décor than I do when I read news about DAVOS! what can I say; a girl's allowed to be superficial. it never killed anyone!



                                    
ever since I came across this shot, I've promised myself over and over that I would make something like this! it's my must-do DIY project and this time, I hold myself to it. (insert side eye)


          
                                


 

                                                



 
                     


                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment