Monday 10 February 2014

SKIRTING AROUND THE MATTER

Hello!
Years ago when I saw SJP in this shoot for Marie Claire, I haven’t been able to get this skirt off my mind. The skirt has been haunting me, maybe because of its sheer volume and the fact that I am skinny and I like volume. But the skirt moves and photographs beautifully, just pure heaven. One day, I will own you, skirt! One day Lol, or make something close to you. One way or another, I will have a piece of this Christian Siriano skirt.
christian Siriano fall 2011 RTW skirt
 
Isnt it just orgasmic? I just want to burrow in it, wrap myself up and fall asleep, then wake up, put it on and work it! Here is how the beautiful SJP was styled for the shoot. I love it because everything else was toned down and the skirt did all the talking.


Lilly Collins also wore it on the cover of teen Vogue October 2011


The super talented Natasha Bedingfield also wore it at a performance

Natasha Bedingfield

I love this last picture because it gives a sneak peek into the inside of the skirt and the smooth satin lining, I can see the frame of the skirt on the ends, that's the wow factor and it sets it apart from other ruffled skirts. Soft smooth satiny gorgeousness on the inside and fierce fabulous flower ruffles on the outside

Krysten Ritter

No comments:

Post a Comment