Thursday 27 February 2014

LET'S EAT!

FOR FOOD(IES) ONLY!

Hi everyone. thanks for dropping by. By now you already know I love food and I love looking at food. Here are some of my old pictures where artistic representation of food was far less important to me than eating and one or two new ones where I learnt how to take decent food pictures! I am an unapologetic sweet tooth so please enjoy!


Just a cute little piece of meat
 
The most succulent Lamb Shank in all the land.......ALL!
 
 
SWEETIE!


A yummy waffle with blackberry sauce and white chocolate dribbled all over
Just your typical TGI Fridays dessert: hot brownie with vanilla ice cream and caramel/chocolate sauce

These cupcakes are so cute and small. I wish I took better pictures back then

macaroons!!!!!

you hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment