Monday 10 February 2014

                                                      IT  LIVES!


Two years ago I started a blog and I remember thinking what an awesome thing it was to do! I had been contemplating it since 2009 but like many of us human beings, procrastination and probably sheer laziness took over. Life also played its role in tossing me up, down, side to side so blogging took a very very serious back seat!

After posting stories for about a month or so, I moved back to Nigeria, Nepa, slow Internet (at least where I was) and the general annoyance at being back in Nigeria got to me. Once again, i forgot my blog and moved on. Sometime last year I tried to sign in but it was impossible. Not because the blog had gotten annoyed and walked away due to neglect, but because I couldn't remember the email with which I opened the blog!!!!!!

Ridiculous! To say that I was annoyed was putting it mildly. To make matters worse, I was annoyed at myself so there wasn't much I could do about it. After one hour of hissing and trying all sorts of emails, bashing the keyboard and scratching my head, I decided to let go and let God. Time for a new beginning! Welcome to fashion financials!  It's going to be a little of everything; fashion, business, photography, love and life!

1 comment:

  1. Nice one bunmi!!! Keep it up. Thank God you did not add gossip!!! Dare to be different!!!

    ReplyDelete