Monday 10 February 2014

LET THERE BE LIGHT!

As you already know, I am a decor lover. And not just the over expensive and out of reach beautiful items, but very inspiring use of everyday items. Here are some of the cool stuff I've come across while looking on the internet.

The hair dryer chandelier!! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this, how genius and unique, yet inexpensive(to make, I suppose) all at the same time!



 

 This  lamp shade made of sunglasses reminds me of something James Bond would have in his lair! So smooth and baddass.  It probably morphs into a machine gun or a bulletproof glass shield or something! lol, all in my mind.


And then there were the bottles! I am pretty sure there all sorts of DIYs on YouTube on how to make these cool fixtures but for now, I am just happy to stare and appreciate




 These wine bottles are especially cool because it looks like fireflies. I guess the cables are run through the bottle and under the table to a power source.


and lastly, the cutlery fixture! its so cool, they are all sterling silver. I cant imagine how many sets of cutlery this would have taken

No comments:

Post a Comment