Monday 24 February 2014

HOUSE OF TARA et al.


 

WHAT A WEEKEND!

This weekend had to be the busiest one in quite a while. On Sunday the 23rd, there were three highly sought after events; the Lagos polo club tournament which featured a fashion show, House of Tara store opening at Centro mall Lekki and the House of Nwocha unveiling!
I tried to attend all three but the polo club fashion show was pushed till later in the evening so I shifted myself to House of Tara promptly.
 
 
 
The House of Tara store opening was fun, food was catered by Chef Fregs who made delicious finger foods.
I wanted to try it all, the only thing I didn’t enjoy was the meatball which was so salty, I swear I felt my blood pressure hit the roof the minute I bit into it. #sadface. But all the same it was ok. Lets start with House of Tara.
There were a handful of celebrities, fashion bloggers and make up artists in attendance. I was more interested in taking store pictures than stalking the “VIPs” so please enjoy these shots!
 



 
The lipsticks had such fun and interesting names, one of them was named "Sapele" which is a town in delta state! How innovative!

 
 



 

 

It was fun but I didn't stay for long; had to get moving to House of Nwocha. The store girls were very friendly and polite, which is a rare thing in some make up stores in Lagos these days. Do swing by anytime you are in the neighborhood and pick up a few things.
The new store is located at the Centro mall, off Admiralty way, Lekki.

No comments:

Post a Comment